Providing Legal Solutions for Your Toughest Challenges
Conflict and disputes can bring uncertainty to your business operations and your daily life. If you are experiencing a legal dispute, you may benefit from a consultation with an experienced attorney who can help you understand your options. Due to the controversial nature of disputes, hiring an attorney who is a skilled negotiator and an aggressive advocate in the courtroom is essential. At Williams & Williams, our trial lawyers have helped countless clients resolve their legal issues and take back control of their businesses and lives.
A Reputation Built on Success
At Williams & Williams, we tenaciously protect and defend our clients’ rights. Our reputation in the community has been earned from decades of litigation success. We stay true to our firm’s foundational values: to fight for our clients’ rights and interests and never back down in the face of challenges or adversity.
Our legal team has an unwavering commitment to our clients. We develop and execute effective litigation strategies for various industries to meet our client’s objectives. Our lead commercial and civil litigation attorney, L. Miller Williams, has over 30 years of experience representing the defense and prosecution side of litigation.
Our practice areas include but are not limited to:
- Civil litigation & appeals for all non-criminal matters in Florida State and Federal courts of law and for disputes that arise between individuals or corporations.
- Commercial litigation for two or more corporate entities that involve conflict requiring settlement negotiations or a judicial process.
- Construction law for disputes in construction contracts such as contract breach, fraud, or misrepresentation.
- Surety & Fidelity drafting, investigation, and defense for surety companies, professionals, and corporations in various industries.
- Probate & probate litigation to guide clients with identifying and distributing a decedent’s assets and handling conflicts such as will disputes and fiduciary duty claims.
- Transactional law for clients with wills, trusts, partnership agreements, employment agreements, deed transfers, or other contractual work for dispute resolution.
We Excel at Litigation Matters
Legal disputes frequently result in financial losses for individuals and businesses. We are ready to work efficiently to resolve our clients’ issues and minimize their losses. We aim to resolve disputes during pre-litigation or early litigation as a cost-effective measure for our clients. However, if necessary, we are prepared to take a case to court. Our excellent appellate attorneys can defend or appeal a trial decision in a Florida State or Federal appeal.
Let Us Help You on Your Path to Success
Your big-picture goals and objectives are important to us. At Williams & Williams, our success is measured by the goals we help you achieve. If you have legal concerns or need to take a legal matter to court, speak with one of our knowledgeable attorneys. Our firm is ready to advise you of your options. We are available for evening and weekend appointments for your convenience. Call our Winter Park office at 407-648-4333 or schedule a confidential appointment online.